Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jeremy Jay


Jeremy Jay is everything I want my future to be rolled into one- Paris, Los Angeles, and a closet full of black. Apparently, my roommate turned my onto him a while ago, but I was too stubborned to realize what I was missing out on. I mistakenly told Scott earlier that he was 1/2 Ariel Pink and 1/2 Sebastien Tellier. Wrong. He's pretty original, taking cues from Joy Divison and Motown, but in the end, it's nothing more than a pop song. Perfect. Jeremy has extensively toured the west coast and is currently touring the States and Europe in support of his latest record, "Slow Dance." An instant standout from this album is the song "Will You Dance With Me?" So, if you're a fan of John Hughes flicks and the 1950's like Jeremy Jay and I, you will not be dissappointed with the song below.

No comments:

Post a Comment