Monday, April 13, 2009

Sorry for the Delay

After a 2 hour delay, I returned to Chicago in it's too-usual grey state. It's so rainy here and I'm ready for clear skies. Anyway, I was just checking out my usual blogs and wanted to link to this. It's from Stuff White People Like and it's pretty friggin' hilar. I love this blog because it completely ditches stereotypical white things and instead nails the Young Urban Professional and Hipster sets perfectly- multilingual children, asians, and now hating Ed Hardy
"To put this in proper perspective, Ed Hardy is so hated by white people that it cannot be worn ironically.  This is no small feat.  As it stands, the only other entries in this category are Nazi Uniforms, Ku Klux Klan Robes, and self-tanner."
I, personally, think it's hilarious that any blog could be so critical of it's audience. Well, there's always HRO...

No comments:

Post a Comment